WHO ARE WE?
Atelier Abby is an online shop for functional ceramics ware. Atelier Abby’s contact information is:
In the following, “we”/"us" therefore refers to Atelier Abby.
As a main rule, the personal data may be collected by Atelier Abby and will then be processed in a central database controlled by Atelier Abby.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
1. Your basic information, that is e.g. your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, other demographics and preferences.
2. Information about your interaction with us, e.g. what products you buy online or in-store, payment information, returns, consumer service contacts, survey information, participation in contests or event etc.
3. Information about you obtained from social networks etc., e.g. comments or behaviour, that we cooperate with.
4. Information about your digital activities, such as browsing history, newsletter activity and physical presence, through cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies such as beacons and WiFi access points, including IP-addresses and MAC-addresses.
We may share personal data about you with each other. Further, information about you obtained via different technologies and/or from different sources can be combined.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The information about you may be used for the following purposes:
1. Processing of orders and returns
2. Providing you with benefits
3. Providing newsletters, other communications and services requested by you
4. Consumer analysis and segmentation
5. Marketing of goods and services
6. Tailoring the content of newsletters, other communications and other media, e.g. web-sites and apps
The processing of your personal data will in some cases be necessary to conclude or perform a contract with you. The processing may also be necessary to comply with a request from you, e.g. to send you newsletters. The processing may also be necessary in order for us to provide you with information that is tailored to your interests, and to make us wiser about the consumers etc. that we interact with.
In certain situations, it is a requirement that you disclose your personal information to us, e.g. your address and payment information if you buy something online, otherwise we would not be able to send you the products.
COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING
If you give consent, we will send you marketing communications by email and other technologies. You may always opt out of receiving such emails by sending us an e-mail.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may also share your personal information with third parties that assist us with marketing towards you, for example social networks. We will always ensure that such third parties only use the personal information to promote our goods and services.
WHEN DO WE DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The retention of your personal data depends on the purpose of the processing.
First of all, we will retain your personal data for as long as we are legally required to do so. For example, we are obliged to retain information relating to sales for a certain time period in order to comply with the Belgian Bookkeeping Act.
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA. When we do this, it will either be to a country that is deemed by the authorities to provide an adequate level of protection, or the data exporter will enter into an agreement with the data importer, which contains obligations for the parties and directly enforceable rights for you as a data subject. The agreement will be based on the "Standard Contractual Clauses" approved by the European Commission.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any time you are entitled to recall the consent you have given with respect to our use of your personal data.
Furthermore, you have the right to access your personal data and to obtain information about how we process it. You may also modify the personal data if it is incorrect, and you may ask us to limit or cease the processing of your personal data or to delete it. You may also ask us to disclose the personal data in a machine readable format.
To modify your membership subscriptions or to completely opt-out of your membership and/or from receiving marketing communications, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the relevant section of the pertinent website or click on the link in all of our newsletters to opt-out of that particular service. Due to e-mail production schedules, you may still receive any e-mails that are already in production.
Our contact information is stated above.
You may also file a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We care about the protection of your personal data and will apply industry standard security measures to ensure adequate protection of your data.
We are always happy to hear from you and welcome any questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please visit our contact page or write to us at the contact information mentioned above.